Monday, September 24, 2012

Salt Shaker Shaker Shaker- Finished

Heyo!

And I sit here... pondering... MnM's? Or no MnM's? I really want those MnM's... but I really really don't. Gah. I'm too young to be having these sorts of dilemmas. Regardless, this salt shaker is finished. I couldn't figure out how to hide the curves, though, so they're displayed in all their glory. Frankly, I wouldn't want to buy a salt shaker designed like the one we had to make. It's tacky. For shame.

Cornell? The Digital Evolutions blog needs updating. Misused commas everywhere, outdated pictures... unattractive graphic design... not that I said that... moving on :D

Here is the lovely salt shaker shaker.

-Yume- Digital Artist, Aspiring 3D Modeler, Student, Otaku Girl, and Adorer of Smoothies (and peanut mnm's)

No comments:

Post a Comment