Friday, September 7, 2012

Egghead with a Duckface


Hey~


Today I worked on this egghead here. I had particular trouble with his lips. At one point he had a cat face, which, when I tried to pull into lips, turned into a duck face! However, now I'm relatively satisfied with the lips. If I can smooth them, and smoothe the strange lumps on the right side of his face, I'll consider it finished. It's unfortunate. I was pretty far along on it, but I had to restart today because the file when opened, contained no egg. I gave him cheekbones! I'm pretty proud of those.

Update: The egghead died a terrible death at the hands of Maya, which chose to close before I had finished saving.Orz
*dies alone in a corner*

Ohh, and to add to my joy, I have been unable to find my lovely elegant egg cup! I'll be recreating that as well for your viewing pleasure.

- Yume

No comments:

Post a Comment