Friday, September 28, 2012

Helmety Helmety Helmet


And the helmet continues! This work is actually kind of satisfying, now that it goes easier for me, and now that I deviate from the tutorials as necessary to make it look satisfying to me. It's strange though, I aligned the grills with those in the picture, but I don't know that I like how it looks... maybe they should be higher. They don't align completely though, the edges aren't placed in a way that they would, so maybe that's why. Anyways, when I get to the end, I'll be able to modify it some to make it attractive and to my liking. Things are going faster for me, but I get the sense that I'm being a little more OCD than the people working around me. Go figure. That's how art(ish) classes work for me.

 Tappa tappa tappa tapppa. I like the tappy clicky keyboard very much, so I'm trying to think of more things to write. Tappa tappa tappa tappa tappa...

Typing is fun with a noisy keyboard!

-Yume- Digital and Traditional Artist, Novice 3D Modeler, and Lover of Clicky Keys... clicky clicky clicky

No comments:

Post a Comment